Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Gift Tags

We're all out of Christmas gift tags so I just had to whip up some quick ones.  The punches really came in handy and sped up this whole project.  I used the tag, scallop and circle punches. I also used some dimensional stickers that I recently found in my stash.  And I used mostly scrap cardstock that's why the colors are pretty limited.

Stamping was minimal, just the to and from until I found a set of stamps designed for tags.  I used a few of those.  Once I got started I could not stop.  When I noticed that I had quite a few done, I counted them and was surprised that I had done almost fifty tags!  We don't have fifty gifts to wrap so I forced myself to stop.  LOL!!


These other tags are a little more special and involved some thinking.  I only need a few and they will be used for the Pecan Tarts I'm giving away to the CCD teachers at church.  I will post the pecan saga separately.


I wanted to include the ingredients list on the tags, in case some people have allergies.

I have other projects I'm trying to finish and Christmas is upon us.  

Until the next post.................... Cheers!!!



irene

No comments:

Post a Comment