Monday, September 17, 2012

Day Four - Target

I love Target!!!  Though lately, it seems every time I make a Target trip my purchase total is always over a hundred dollars. The random things you pick up while browsing the aisles sneak up on you.  Today I went to Target with my niece Terry to get: hair color, zit zapper and mints for Ian.

I started in the E.L.F. cosmetics area and picked up a $3.00 make-up brush, $1.00 eyelash curler, $1.00 mascara, $1.00 bronzing powder, $3.00 Tinted Moisturizer and $1.00 zit zapper for Ian.  Ten dollars plus tax, that's a pretty cool, I thought.

This is how I justify grabbing all those E.L.F. items:

  • Ian is starting to get zits and Terry swears by the E.L.F. zit zapper so had to get that.
  • I'm going to a wedding next Saturday and I haven't worn mascara is ages that I thought it would be nice to wear mascara, waterproof of course, because everybody knows people cry at weddings.
  • I would need eyelash curler if I'm putting on mascara
  • I already have the $1.00 make-up brush but Terry said "they fall apart and actually damage your skin, the $3.00 brush is 100% better!"
  • The Tinted Moisturizer has sunscreen and I need sunscreen for the outdoor wedding next Saturday.
  • The bronzing powder I actually need because the one I have is almost all gone 

I also bought a $12.00 birthday gift for Terry, so I'm now at $22.00 total plus tax.  How I went from twenty two dollars to one hundred and two dollars, I don't really know.  Obviously, I checked the receipt closely as I roll my almost empty cart to the parking lot and everything seems to be in order.

I made a mental note to stay away from Target but I'll probably be back next weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for my gifts auntie! Why didn't you take a picture of your haul?

    ReplyDelete