Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day Three - All About Favors

Still tinkering... can't seem to add links properly, more research needed.

One of my favorite project is making favors, party favors that is.  Birthday party favors, wedding favors, even high school reunion favors (my 35th year high school reunion, halfway across the world!).

It can be as simple as personalizing plain, store-bought items or more involved custom made items to fit a themed party.  If you need hand-made party favors or favor ideas for a party let me know.  I'll be happy to assist you.

Here's the latest favors I did where I just added custom tags for these beach-themed votive candles for an upcoming wedding.  The picture shows almost all of the 110 pieces I made.


These are the ones I made for my 35th High School Reunion.  Some with chocolate candies, some with mints and even jelly bellies.




These are my sister Leila's quickie weddings favors.  No worries, she's not pregnant or anything.  They decided they want to get married and they got married quickly!





These are Girls Night Out favors I did for one of my girlfriends.  They're made with card stock and I used a technique called faux croc embossing on four of them as shown on the first photo.  I think they're adorable





 



And finally, these are the first mini purses I played with.  I made these for another Girls Only event and I gave them as teachers gifts.  I also made some for my UPS delivery driver (a female, of course!) as an appreciation for taking my packages to my Mom, next door, if I'm not home.


My current favor project is for my Aunt's birthday party.  I'll show you pix when they're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment