Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day Six - Children's Art

As soon as Ian was able to write his name, around four years old, I made him sign his thank you cards to everyone who ever gave him presents.

One day, when I was gathering all his drawing pads and loose paper drawings, an idea came to me.  Ian loves to draw when he was younger but now he only draw during Art class.  I scanned some of his drawings and saved them as jpeg files.  Then I ordered prints to be made from an online photo place.  When the prints came, I cut and mounted them on cardstocks and turned them into Thank You cards.

These two were from his dragon phase.




This one was from his Pokemon phase.


See how easy it is to personalize your cards.  And you will be featuring original "works of art".



No comments:

Post a Comment