Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gift Card or Cash Holder Cards

I'm happy to report that I haven't broken my crafting resolution - day 14 and I'm still at it.  My recent task was to sort and organize my card stocks.  I didn't realize that I have over one hundred different colors of card stocks.  Yikes!  Maybe my son's old elementary school can use some cardstocks.

I was getting sick of filing cardstocks when I had a 'light bulb' moment. Why not make something with them instead of spending time putting them away!  Something simple.  Check it out, here are some of the cards I made.


I used this same design to make some last minute cash and gift card holders for Christmas.  The inside has a pocket to hold cash or a gift card.


So far I have completed fourteen cards!  Most of them are nice.  Hehehe.  Can you tell I love flowers?












\





I think this project was a success.  I'm now planning the next one, a stack of Thank You cards.  The goal is to reduce my stash significantly in the next couple of months.

Thank you for stopping by.  Until the next post............... Cheers!!!


irene


No comments:

Post a Comment