Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Valentine Square Collage

The Valentine Square Collage Swaps are due soon.  I already have a couple of layouts in my head, it's just a matter of putting them on paper to see which one works.  I got all the elements ready and tried a few layouts.    

Love was heat embossed with white embossing powder on real read card stock.  Then punched with the new Stampin'Up Petite Curly Label, this is one of the free items in the upcoming Sale-A-Bration starting on January 22nd.  I also punched a bunch of tiny hearts from white card stock and red glimmer paper.  The base is crumb cake cardstock punched with a 1-3/8" square punch.  The main requirement for these collage swaps is the size, 1-3/8" no more no less.  People submit odd sizes anyway, go figure!


These are the layouts I have so far:




This is the one I decided to send off.  I like the black contrast.


Just need to complete the 22 swaps and head off to the post office.  They're not due until the 15th but I'd like to get them out of the way to focus on Valentines projects.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Keep warm and stay safe.

Cheers............

irene


All supplies used are from Stampin'Up.




No comments:

Post a Comment