Sunday, January 20, 2013

Swap Card - January Meeting

I changed my swap card for our January meeting.  I decided that my original layout posted HERE was a little busy and went with a more simple layout.  What do you think?


Our group meeting was yesterday.  Guess who won the best card?  My card got the most votes and won first place!   I was so excited, two meetings in a row that I snagged the best card.

Patty Bennett was so generous with the prizes.  I won the Flower Fair Bundle from Stampin'Up's Spring Catalog.  This is a Simply Scrappin' Kit with the coordinating 8x8  Designer printed ring album.


I also won one of the door prizes.  I got the Sinply Sent Happy Hello card kit.


All in all it was a great day.  Great time with a group of talented and generous women.  Watch out for future projects made with my prizes.

Until the next post......................... Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment