Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January Meeting Projects

Today I'm sharing the three fun projects we made at our recent group meeting.  

The first one was a tunnel card.  The front is just your basic card but then you open it and WOW!


Here's the inside look.  I'm excited to try this out with different shape dies for the "window". 

Another angle.

The next project was a trifold card with a twist.  The "love" tag is the "latch" that keeps the card close. 


This is how it looks when the card is open.


The last one was a card made with the Happy Hello card kit.  The same kit I won as a door prize.  I love the die cut card.  We embellished the card with the adorable Dress Up framelit dies, Delicate Details lace tape and the Flower Trim which you can color to match your project.  


It was fun playing with all these new items from the Spring and Sale-a-Bration catalogs.  The problem is when you see them on the catalogs you think 'that's nice' and you move on but once you've touched them and used them, that thinking changes to 'I need that or I want that'!  That's how I feel about the Dress Up dies. LOL!

If you need additional information on any of the supplies used here, drop me a line and I'll hook you up.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Until the next post .................... Cheers!!!

irene

All supplies used where from Stampin'Up.


No comments:

Post a Comment