Friday, November 2, 2012

Christmas Card #4 - Holiday Pocket Card Too

Here's the other pocket card I made.  The difference between the two is the length of the front panel.  See the first one HERE.  On this card I kept the front panel long to accommodate the main image and left out the sentiment.  Speaking of image, do you think this will pass for a Christmas tree?  When I was going through my dies, I saw this one from the Foliage dies set by Spellbinders and I thought it would work as a tree.

The panel was dry embossed with Stampin' Up's Perfect Polka Dots folder.   I selected a pattern from Stampin'Up Festival of Prints Designer Paper Stack and die cut the "tree".  I love the look of the tree and you'll definitely see more of those in future posts.  I punched a star from a scrap of red Glimmer Paper.  Added my favorite ribbon and some blings.  How easy is that?


Here's another angle with a peek of the inside.


Okay, I'll stop with the gift card holders now.  I think we have enough ideas on that subject.  I will post a picture recap of all the gift card holders I've done.

Stay tuned for Christmas/Holiday card #5, I'm seeing snow, lots of snow.  Until then ............. Cheers!!!


Supplies:  Cardstocks, glimmer paper, embossing folder and star punch are from Stampin'Up.  Dies are from Spellbinders.  Blings are from Hero Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment