Monday, November 5, 2012

Christmas/Holiday Card #6 - Snowflakes too

Hello!  Thank you for stopping by and checking out my projects.

Back in June or July I saw a holiday collage card using snowflakes.  It was too early to play with snowflakes so I filed the idea in my head.  What I came up with today is bits and pieces of what I can retrieve from the old memory bank, lol.  What I remembered clearly is that it was tone on tone and had white heat embossed snowflakes.

I decided to go with Crumb Cake as my base card.  I'm not very good with doing collages so this was a  challenge for me.  I selected some stamp sets and went to town.

Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone and try something different.  I'm on the fence on this, not sure if I like it.


I'll go back to traditional cards next time.  Until then.......... Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment