Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas/Holiday Card #9 - O Christmas Tree

Hi there!  Today I have the sparkiest  Christmas tree for you!  I found a jar of unopened Glass Stampin' Glitter, it's chunky glitter with a vintage look and it's perfect for what I had in mind.

I love this tree from the Christmas Lodge stamp set.  I chose a simple layout to really showcase the sparkly tree.  The tree was stamped in Gumball Green ink.  I applied Crystal Effects on some of the branches then poured the glitter over the image and shook off the excess.  The glitter stuck to the areas where I applied the Crystal Effects.  I love this glitter, so much easier to work with and the result is awesome.  So much texture!


I think I captured the sparkle on this shot.  The chunky glitter added a vintage look to the card.  Love it!


Here's another one.  Unlike the card from my prior post HERE , this one is really photogenic.


I hope you like this one as much as I do.  Until the next post......... Cheers!!!

Recipe:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Whisper White cardstock.  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake inks.

All supplies used were from Stampin'Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment