Friday, November 9, 2012

Christmas/Holiday Card #11 - Holy Triptych

Hello!  Today I want to share a card I've been meaning to make since the beginning of this series.  I finally got to the Holy Triptych stamp sets.  In the past, I mostly used these images on vellum and made a "stained glass" look.  This time I wanted to do something different but after a few tries I'm still not getting what I had in mind.

I finally went for a simple card, white embossing, subtle colors and supposed to be no layers but I ended up with a big empty space.  Instead of stamping the Holy family on the empty space, I stamped on a die-cut oval card stock and stacked the dimensionals to elevate the image.  I'm not jumping up and down with the results but at least I was able to get the images to "connect" with each other.



I'll give this stamp set another try some other time...... maybe when I'm feeling better.  Damn this cold!!!

Until next time....... Cheers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment