Thursday, October 4, 2012

Name Tag

I created this name tag for my upcoming group meeting.  I used MDS2, a digital design software by My Digital Studio which is one of Stampin'Up's product line.  MDS2 is a recent upgrade and there are tons of new design tools and digital contents.  I think I went a little over board trying a lot of new stuff and cramming so much elements in such a small project.  The tag itself measures 3" x 2".  I made it to fit in a plastic sleeve hanging from a lanyard.


I'm really excited that I figured out how to use the splatter tool which enabled me to have the sponge look.  I was also able to changed embellishment color which is another new feature of MDS2.  The software is very intuitive and user friendly.

The layout is not quite balanced but I grouped some elements together and I had so much layers that making changes became tedious, I decided to leave it alone.  There are elements that don't even show.  As I was adding embellishments and layers of papers and brush sets some things just got buried.  I'll try again another day with a different approach.


No comments:

Post a Comment