Monday, October 1, 2012

Post It Note Pinwheels

Do you ever get those days at work when you just don't feel like working or are not getting anything done no matter how hard you tried?

When that happens to me, I usually organize my work space, sort my paper clips and binder clips, go through my desk drawers, or whatever mindless task I can find.  It was on one of those kinda day when I found my stash of  neon Post It notes.  Our office normally uses the plain yellow ones so finding these bright and colorful stash was a treat for me.  I can't remember when and how I got them.

What to do, what to do????  How about pinwheels?

I ripped open the clear plastic around them and laid them out on my table.  I randomly paired two different colors together so each side had a different color.  I snipped all four corners and folded the corners to meet in the center and used push pins to attached them to the erasers at the end of pencils.  I put them in my pen/pencil cup, they looked nice but they won't spin.  So I unpinned them from the erasers and stuck them on my board.

I think they look better scattered on the wall.


After that, I was ready to get back to my financial statements, crunching numbers, debits and credits..........

No comments:

Post a Comment